Tuesday, October 20, 2009





Ofien loves to watch and help get his bath ready. So one day as we are getting ready to take one Buana is up stairs as well changing a light bulb. All of a sudden Buana makes a big clomp clomp sound like he had fallen. I went to check on him to make sure he was ok. He said that he had grabbed a spider and it was orange so it just freaked him out a little. The next thing I know I hear a THUD and a whimpering crying. I go into the bathroom where Ofien was at and he had fallen into the tub with his pj's on. Poor guy he was just trying to grab the water and it wasn't working so when he reached a little further he feel in. Of course I had to get pictures of the event because it was just funny that it all happened one after the other. Of course after I adjusted Ofien he thought it was the coolest thing to be in the bathtub with hi pj's on. What a funny little man.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds like my house if it isn't one thing it is the other! Glas Buana didn't get bit by a spider and that baby ash had fun in the bath with his PJ's on! I am sure there will be more baths that way!

    ReplyDelete